Normally, we offer public and private tours but, since we are currently dealing with COVID-19 state regulations and precautions, we're limiting our excursions to private groups of up to 6 guests. The current MA regulation REQUIRES 50% capacity for all tour guide vessels. We are unsure of when we will offer public tours again.
Due to the newest state regulations, ALL STOPS that involve alcohol must include food on the initial order. This is now included in each tour other than a basic Barley Crawl.
Please choose your options below (keep scrolling for examples) and then inquire using any booking button. We will get back to you as soon as possible to answer any questions and/or set up your tour!
We always keep water on board as well as a cooler for any snacks you'd like to bring or any purchases you make during the trip that might need refrigeration.
- Pick up and drop off within 15 miles of Hyannis. Please inquire about additional locations
- Safe transportation via Barley, the TapTastings van
- Water, cooler on board
- TapTastings and brewery merchandise giveaways
- Arrangements with venues for seating
- This rate requires at least one choice below
Includes one round (16 oz or flight), food item, tax, tip
- Bad Martha Farmer's Brewery in East Falmouth
- Barnstable Brewing in Hyannis
- Cape Cod Beer in Hyannis
- Devil's Purse Brewing in South Dennis (Taproom is currently closed)
- Hog Island Beer in Orleans
- Naukabout Beer in Mashpee
- Provincetown Brewing in Provincetown
- others by request
Includes additional 16oz pour or 20oz flight, tax, tip
Plan at least 75 total minutes at the brewery if this is included
Includes a 25oz craft beer flight, food item, tax, tip
Includes tasting flight PLUS full pour, food item, tax, tip
- Cape Cod Winery in East Falmouth
- First Crush Winery in Harwich
- Truro Vineyards / South Hollow Spirits in Truro
at Lo Adoro Italian Market in Sandwich
Choose either wine or beer or both!
Plan approximately 45 minutes for this stop.
At the Cape Cod Coffee Roasting Facility in Mashpee
They have a full bar with plenty of craft beer!
Includes one beverage of any type, food item, tax, tip.
Plan at least 75 minutes for this stop.
Includes any beverage or flight, tax, tip
- Pick up and drop off within 15 miles of Hyannis. (Please inquire about additional locations)
- Includes coordination with any venues to be visited
- No venue purchases included
- Overages may be purchased in 15 minute blocks (credit card reader on board)
AN EXAMPLE FROM WEST YARMOUTH FOR 6 PEOPLE
Noon: Pick up from your location in West Yarmouth
12:15 - 1:25 Visit to Barnstable Brewing in Hyannis with 20oz flight or 16oz pour, food item, tax, tip ($35pp)
1:35 - 2:45 Visit to Cape Cod Beer in Hyannis with one beverage (They have all sorts!), food item, tax, tip ($35pp)
3:15 - 4:30 Visit to Hog Island Beer in Orleans with one beverage, food item, tax, tip ($35pp)
5:00 Drop off in Yarmouth Port
5 hrs door to door time x $40 per hour = $200
($35 x 6) + ($35 x 6) + ($35 x 6) + 200 =
$830 or $139 per person
AN EXAMPLE FROM DENNISPORT FOR 4 PEOPLE
Noon: Pick up from your location in Dennisport
12:30 - 1:15 Guided Cheese Tasting at Lo Adoro Italian Market in Sandwich ($35pp)
1:35 - 3:00 Visit to Barnstable Brewing in Hyannis with 20oz flight or 16oz pour, food item, tax, tip ($35pp)
Pre-paid additional flight or 16oz pour at Barnstable Brewing, tax, tip ($15pp)
3:30 Drop off in Dennisport
3.5 hrs door to door time x $40 per hour = $140
($35 x 4) + ($35 x 4) + ($15 x 4) + 140 =
$480 or $120 per person