Our excursions are Private Only so we'll pick you up and drop you off - It’s DOOR-TO-DOOR!
We can accommodate up to 14 guests in our van, "Barley".
If you prefer a higher tier of service, an additional staff member may be needed and, therefore, limits the group to 13 guests.
Pickup/Drop off within 20 miles of our address in Mashpee, MA (and on Cape) is included. Other pickup areas available for a distance-based fee.
Please keep in mind that we do not pick up off-Cape on the weekends from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend.
The TapTastings Experience includes:
All of the above plus a customizable food and beverage package (along with tax and at least 20% tip for venue staff) so you're not dealing with it during the trip!
*Everybody Water® is on a mission to support clean water projects so that women & girls don’t have to carry water and instead can attend school, earn incomes, and dream big.
- Aquatic Brewing in Falmouth (no reservations)
- Bad Martha Farmer's Brewery in East Falmouth (typically has hard seltzer)
- Barnstable Brewing in Hyannis (typically has hard seltzer)
- Cape Cod Beer in Hyannis (also has local wine, hard cider, cocktails)
- Devil's Purse Brewing in Dennis (no reservations)
- East End Tap in East Falmouth (full bar)
- Father's Kitchen and Taphouse in Sandwich (full bar)
- Hog Island Beer in Orleans (full bar - seasonal)
- Hog Island Surf Lodge and Beer Yard in Wellfleet - (full bar - seasonal)
- Naukabout Brewery in Mashpee (Rt 130 location, typically has hard seltzer, no reservations)
- Provincetown Brewing in Provincetown (no reservations)
- Smith Family Beer Garden in Hyannis (no reservations)
- Tree House Brewing in Sandwich (Reservations and pour purchase same morning online - we can help you on this!)
- Cape Cod Winery in East Falmouth (Outdoor stop w/ covering)
- First Crush Winery in Harwich (No vineyard but cute indoor area with guided tastings)
- Truro Vineyards of Cape Cod in Truro (Outdoor stop, non-inclusive only)
- Cape & Islands Distillers in Mashpee (Guided Tastings available)
- South Hollow Spirits in Truro (Outdoor stop, non-inclusive only)
- Cape Cod Coffee Roasters on Rt 130 in Mashpee (full bar, large craft beer selection - no reservations)
- Mom & Pop's Burgers in Chatham (beer selections include international)
- Lo Adoro Italian Market in Sandwich (Available again soon - stay tuned)
- Ryan's Ten Pin Eatery & Arcade in Hyannis
- House of Hatchets (Axe Throwing) in Hyannis
- Ice Cream shop (Lots of delicious spots!)
- A trip down Cape to Provincetown
- Your idea!